Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Am I crazy?

So excited.
This long, grueling semester is almost over.
I am more than halfway through all of my courses for the semester, still holding a 4.0 (but the semester is not over yet), and I cannot wait for the end to come, to no longer have hours upon hours of online homework, and 5-6 hours of class and then going straight into work.
However, I think I am a glutton for punishment, I am taking summer classes too.
My last day of class is May 14, and my first day of Summer semester is May 19th.
What a break, right?
I am not sure why, I am not necessarily in a hurry to finish school, I really enjoy it. But I am trying to capitalize on trying to finish as much school as I can before the wedding.
I will be working my usual shift (sunday-thursday 11p-730a), then I will have anatomy class tuesday through friday from 9-1030a. I will have anatomy lab wednesday and friday from 12-3p, and I have a psychology class tuesday and thursday from 6-9. Hopefully by the fall I will be able to apply, and get accepted into the nursing program- my goal is to be done with school by 2012/2013.
I also am going to be moving sometime between July and September, not exactly sure when. Which means I get very little break. And very little extra time to see my fiance. I miss seeing him, spending time with him. I miss him. Even when I see him once a week, its like the second he isn't there my heart can feel it, I guess because I am never really sure how long I will have to wait to see him again, and normally our visits run about 2 hours. I'd love to spend some quality time with him, just relaxing and having fun.
And I would love to sleep.

2 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

Holy cow girl - I don't know how you do that schedule and maintain a 4.0. Ohh to be young again ;)

betsy clark said...

Good work, girl! The Lord will strengthen you and give you what you need to fulfill what you should. You are doing a great job, and your focus is admirable. I know you enjoy each tiny moment of beauty that God gifts to you. Keep it up and keep your eyes on Him! Love you!
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the LORD!" Psalm 31:24