Thursday, March 11, 2010

a few things of note

so, life is staying busy-
which equates to me being awake everyday for more hours than I would like.
school is good,
and if I could seem to get caught up on my laundry,
my life would be so much easier.
I did a bit of a gutting to my wardrobe,
cutting down to 2 baskets of clothes.
However, towels and sheets are a whole other story, lol.
I have a new car- she isn't named yet, but I am working on it.
I have enjoyed having her (I am pretty sure it is a her),
and am hoping that having a car payment every month doesn't kill me.
My puppy is officially a woman- if you know what I mean.
I ment to fix that, haven't gotten around to it...
which means that she is miserable right now,
going between the back patio & the kennel in order to save my white(ish) carpet.
Finally, today we get to make our first official decision on wedding stuff-
in the morning we are signing the paperwork for our ceremony/reception location!
in the words of steve (the monkey from cloudy with a chance of meatballs)...
"EXCITED! EXCITED!"

No comments: