Monday, May 10, 2010

T.G.I.O.

Thank
God
It's
Over!

Spring semester is done.
Finished.
Nothing more to do.
Somehow, by some crazy miracle, I pulled a 4.0
despite how stressed out I have been the past few weeks.
Today was the last day of classes for me,
and I got a 106% on my psychology final.
phew.
breath.
sleep.
It is finally summer vacation.
Until, (dramatic pause), next tuesday,
when it starts all over.
Only 2 classes this time, and NO online courses.
And I have vowed this time, that stressing out is not an option.
I don't have time.
The best part, is that my fiance is done for the summer as well,
and already in the past week I have been able to see him more than I usually get to see him during an entire month.
And oh how I love getting to see him!
I had a wonderful date night,
spending quality time with the love of my life.
And I love him more everyday.

I can't wait to read a non-academic book-
I have a week to do it,
we have chosen Donald Miller, a fav author
and an interesting book.
The next few months hold a few challenges and changes,
moving and classes and extra family living close by,
a few weddings to attend,
quality time with God (this is a big focus for me this summer),
and hopefully some really wonderful quality time with my baby.

***Crossing fingers for him and my sister***

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

Yeaaaahhhm good for you Susie!!! So glad you can rest for a week Ü it's a good thing you're young!