Friday, April 15, 2011

Just a sneak peak

 Some of you keep asking me about what I have in mind for the wedding.
And though I have tried to describe and explain and pantomime,
I am still getting bewildered looks of "Really?!" or "I don't get it" or "Are you sure?"s
So I thought I would post a few pieces of inspiration, to get some of you
to get the feeling of what I am looking forward to, hopefully without ruining the "surprise"

ALL of these photos are stolen, some from My Sweet and Saucey (one of my fav websites) and many from the beautifully creative mind of Christie Brim McGuire. I do not take credit for any of these ideas, other than liking them. So I hope you enjoy!

old platters and suitcases & travel theme:






glass bottles and jars/mason jars of different shapes and sizes







vintage vintage vintage:





hope you enjoy! & if you see something you feel would add to the feel of our special day, jars, platters, etc that we could borrow, I would love it! & thanks Brim for so many beautiful ideas!

1 comment:

Glenda Conner said...

Absolutely LOVE!! :)